IC-5 Side Effects: What You Need to Know
Carbohydrates have a very negative image, as being a diet “no-no” area, and with good reason in some ways really. When broken down, carbohydrates turn into glucose. Glucose, in turn, can be deposited as fat. But, this is not the natural way of things. If your body is in balance, and has good insulin sensitivity, then glucose is used up as energy and not stored away as fat. The only problem is, that as time, and as people are increasingly growing used to processed foods, insulin sensitivity in the body goes down. Here’s what you really want to happen in your body, and consequently what the positive IC-5 side effects are.
Does BioTRUST IC-5 Work? – How can IC-5 help?
With high insulin sensitivity there is:
- Minimum insulin release – this means your body needs only a small amount of insulin to effectively manage blood sugar levels. Also, the process of burning fat is hindered when there is a large amount of insulin in the body.
- Efficient blood sugar clearance
- Maximum glycogen uptake – this means having the majority of glucose stored in the muscle and not in the fat.
- Minimum fat storage – one of the positive IC-5 side effects is a decrease in fat due to redirection of glucose toward the muscles. http://www.dailydietblog.com/
There is, of course, always the option of going on a low-carb or no-carb diet. This would, in theory, eliminate the problems caused by low insulin sensitivity. The only problem with this, is that most people have difficulty cutting out carbohydrates in their lives. Fortunately, this is not one of the IC-5 side effects.
What’s more, reintroducing carbs into your diet too fast, after you’ve lost the weight, would only result in massive weight gain. Rather, IC-5 makes it possible to lose weight with even an increase in carbohydrate consumption.
With the five main ingredients of IC-5, the user is given the ability to lose weight, with only 2 capsules taken before a carbohydrate-heavy meal.
Discover How IC-5 Actually Works in this short Video
Here is a little on what makes IC-5 so good.
- Cinnamomum Burmannii. It is a potent extract obtained from Indonesian cinnamon bark. This compound is able to increase glucose metabolism 10 fold.
- Berberine. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. It has the ability to increase glucose uptake by the skeletal muscles.
- Pterocarpus Marsupium. Another extract that has been shown to reduce blood sugar levels by 21%.
- 4-hydroxyisoleucine. This a phytochemical can increase glycogen uptake, as well as decrease fat storage.
- R-Alpha-Lipoic-Acid has been clinically proven to increase insulin sensitivity by up to 25%.
It’s no wonder then, that IC-5 is so effective in helping people lose weight. With the impressive “positive” side effects of taking IC-5, you can be assured of weight loss, even with an increase in carbohydrate consumption.
IC-5 side effects, one can be assured of weight loss even with an increase in carbohydrate consumption.