Green Coffee Bean Max
If you’re overweight or even suffering from obesity then Green Coffee Bean Max is the final solution you’ve been looking for. That’s right – a supplement made entirely from 100% all-natural raw green coffee beans. Now that might sound like a lot of superlative contradictions in one sentence: why would you try to solve obesity with a supplement and it has to be a supplement made from green coffee beans. Well I trusted it and now I’m reaping the benefits. What’s going on here?
Green Coffee Bean Max Review – The Definitive Review on Green Coffee Bean Max
- Recommended daily dose of 200mg Green Coffee Bean Max
- Contains 8 clinically proven weight loss ingredients
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Green Coffee Bean Max Cons
- Small quantity of caffeine (50mg per serving)
When people think of coffee they often think of roasted coffee beans. However, roasted coffee loses more than 90% of its potential during the roasting process. Roasted coffee also increases blood pressure and could produce a large dose of cafestrol, a compound known to increase bad cholesterol levels. However, green coffee beans don’t have those properties yet when you use them for drinking the aroma and taste are exactly the same. You’d never guess that the coffee you had wasn’t roasted until someone told you!
So why is everyone jumping up and down over green coffee beans and Green Coffee Bean Max? When pure, green coffee beans are picked right out of the tree, medical scientists have discovered that they have three main benefits to the human body:
- They lower blood pressure – green coffee beans are pretty rich in chlorogenic acid and this component has shown to help patients with mild to moderate levels of hypertension to calm down and decrease their alarmingly high blood pressure. This is quite the opposite effect from roasted coffee where blood pressure is expected to rise.
- Anti-cancer effects – did you know that green coffee beans are very rich in antioxidants? Antioxidants are important because they eradicate the free radicals that are the essential building blocks for cancer development.
- Increased metabolism – the aforementioned chlorogenic acid also affects the body’s consumption and absorption of glucose, thereby altering the rate of metabolism. This comes into great effect in losing weight and is a part of the science behind Green Coffee Bean Max.
Did you know that 35.7% or one-thirds of all adults (roughly 79 million people) in the US suffers from obesity? A study in 2009 showed that the total medical costs in 2008 dedicated solely for obesity cases and medications were up to $147 Billion. That’s a lot of people and a lot of money.
So how does Green Coffee Bean Max round all this up into the quintessential weight solution? Going back to the discussion of metabolism, Green Coffee Bean Max is a rich source of both antioxidants and chlorogenic acid.
Antioxidants are not just important for combating cancer because they are also important in flushing out fats, water deposits, and all of the unnecessary toxins in the body. They are the cleansers that wash away every negative component in the body so that it can function at its fullest potential. Only when the body is performing at its best can it truly burn off fat and get you to lose weight.
Then there is fact about chlorogenic acid. This component has already been mentioned as a metabolism booster. For the unwary, metabolism is the body’s ability to burn and utilize calories (body energy) that comes from food and drinks. If there are too many calories left over, they can devolve into fat cells. With a boosted metabolic rate you’ll be turning your body into a furnace, burning away all the extra amount of calories and fat.
Green Coffee Bean Max accomplishes both and it doesn’t even have a single synthetic compound.
You might be asking yourself why you should even risk taking Green Coffee Bean Max. After all, it is a weight loss supplement and isn’t that risky and filled with numerous side effects? Well if you look inside you’ll discover that it is made of pure, all-natural green coffee beans. It is filled with 100% natural chlorogenic acid and antioxidants without the need for synthetic ingredients and laboratory chemicals. Because it is synthetic-free, there are absolutely no side-effects. You won’t have to worry about headaches, vomiting, nausea, cancer-threats, or adverse affects to medications.
So what are you getting when you buy Green Coffee Bean Max? Well first off you have the choice of how many you are getting from a one month package, a two plus one month package, and three plus three free package. Then there are three main bonuses:
- Bonus #1 – Membership to the Weight Management Program that entitles you to online fitness programs such as updated diets, workout routines, and basic weight loss tips
- Bonus #2 – Weight Loss Secrets eBook
- Bonus #3 – Summer Diets eBook
Pros and Cons
Pros of Green Coffee Bean Max:
- Rich in antioxidants
- Rich in chlorogenic acid
- Increases fat oxidation
- Absolutely no additives and synthetic ingredients
- No side effects
- Compatible with your diet and workout routines
- Comes with three very effective bonuses
- Affordable for anyone to try
Cons of Green Coffee Bean Max:
- You do have to check if the supplement is compatible with your medications
- Not suggested for pregnant and lactating women
Obesity was something that was always bugging me. It wasn’t healthy and it definitely wasn’t going to boost anyone’s mood after looking into the mirror. Who wants to wake up and look at an unhealthy body every morning, especially when you know that with each day you’re facing higher blood pressure, heart complications, and others? Diets and workout routines are still going to be the main components in cutting down fats but Green Coffee Bean Max is, without a doubt, the only true weight loss supplement that is scientifically and medically supported. It is also the one I trust because it is 100% all natural, made without synthetic ingredients at all.
So what are you waiting for? I trust Green Coffee Beans Max not just because it is safe but because it works and if you are facing weight problems then you should trust it too.